Online Marketing Professional
You breathe, eat, sleep and basically spend your life on the Internet. You have no qualms in expressing yourself in any forum. You have considerable social presence and an Open Networker. You are an expert communicator, since effectively relaying information is your job. You must have a fair amount of computer and graphics skills, and possess an ability to draw interest in products through promotion. On top of those things, you should be organized, analytical, energetic, highly creative and capable of finding solutions to problems. You also need to take charge of projects and see them through to completion.
- 1. Lead and contribute to improvements in processes (technical or business) for marketing, reporting and analysis.
- 2. Fixing meetings with potential clients.
- 3. Write articles for the blog in areas of current industry news and applicable personal interest
- 4. Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- 5. Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- 6. Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- 7. Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- 8. Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- 9. Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- 10. Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- 11. Propose new internet marketing strategies.
- 12. Create feature specification documents to improve the website and other online projects.
- 13. Develop and maintain SEO project plans and coordinate implementation with other members of the team and other departments.
- 14. It is expected that you will spend a portion of your time staying updated with the latest SEO news and tactics discussed within online journals, forums and whitepapers (etc.).
- 15. Independently handle complete Online Reputation Management.
What you’ll need to rock in this role
- 1. Online portfolio (if any) showcasing excellent presence that also demonstrates experience in Online Marketing.
- 2. Complete understanding of Paid Search Campaigns (preferably in IT services/products).
- 3. Advertising experience across all major Search Networks & Paid Search Platforms: Google AdWords, Yahoo Search Marketing, Microsoft AdCenter.
- 4. Self-sufficiency and confidence in handling Blogs and commenting/responding to Blogs.
- 5. Proven ability to creatively solve problems and collaborate with others to find solutions.
- 6. Desire to rock project after project on deadlines like it’s your job (because it is)
- 7. So organized and detail oriented you can find a needle in the haystack because you know exactly where you put it.
- 8. Ability to handle multiple projects at once and do it well.
To Apply: Email resume at hr[@]eCoreTechnoS[.]com
For any queries contact: +91 9023 63 1234