Internet Security Threat - Key Findings*
- 42% increase in targeted attacks in 2012.
- 31% of all targeted attacks aimed at businesses with less than 250 employees.
- One waterhole attack infected 500 organizations in a single day.
- 14 zero-day vulnerabilities.
- 32% of all mobile threats steal information.
- A single threat infected 600,000 Macs in 2012.
- Spam volume continued to decrease, with 69% of all email being spam.
- The number of phishing sites spoofing social networking sites increased 125%.
- Web-based attacks increased 30%.
- 5,291 new vulnerabilities discovered in 2012, 415 of them on mobile operating systems.
World’s Best Web Pen Testing Model
eCore handles both pre-crime situations like prevention of hacking and/or unauthorized breach & post crime tasks for organizations wherein techniques of Digital Forensics are used to trace/track the source of crime & how to mitigate it. eCore Web Pen Testing model is very unique and can be customized as per the needs of Client depending on the business criticality.
We have a customized solution for every organization, whether you are a startup company, SME or a Big Corporation.